Thursday, August 15, 2013

Goals and blue skies

Every summer, I like to set goals for myself.
  • Read more.
  • Learn how to cook.
  • Take up a hobby.

Those are just a few on my super duper long list.
Unfortunately, I usually don't really get around to doing or sticking to most of the goals on my bullet-pointed scroll, but today I got to strike out two!
  • Go outside more.
  • Do more things on my own.

This summer, I've really been wanting to get outside and be around nature, something I don't do often. I've also been trying to be more independent and do more on my own, without relying on others.

Today, I went canoeing and hiking with friends and then went bike riding on my own!
It was a day of big accomplishments and I'm pretty happy about it. :)

 
It was a beautiful day.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment