Friday, October 28, 2011

Walmart has everything?


My friend and I went shopping around today looking for black leotards because for Halloween she, my other friend, and i are being the Single Ladies from the Beyonce video.

Well, we stop at Walmart upon her request. At this point, I'm thinking the chances of us finding a leotard are veeeeery slim. But, to my surprise, we find leotards for little girls. My friend is very thin and average height so there was a chance that an XL would fit.
She grabs one, tries it on, and whaddayaknow, it fits perfectly.

I got a leotard last winter from American Apparel for like $30.
The leotard my friend got from Walmart was $8.50 and covers a lot more skin...

Here's my leotard:


Here's my friend's leotard:















I know that, being a college girl, I'm expected to like the one that shows the most skin, but I don't, haha. If i had known that there were leotard for $8 at Walmart, I would have skipped over the $30 leotard and saved some dollar billz!


No comments:

Post a Comment