Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Officially a week!

Last Monday I decided to deactivate my Facebook. Yesterday at around 11 p.m. would have been my one week anniversary. I probably would have tweeted and blogged about it then instead of this morning but last night I was watching Hall Pass :P

So far I've noticed that without my Facebook, the days go by much slower. I guess that's because when you go on Facebook just to waste time, 5 minutes suddenly turn into an hour.

I still use Twitter but I don't think it's possible to waste time on that site..unless you really try to, i guess. But that would mean scrolling down through pages of pointless things (strangely, much like Facebook) such as those horoscope tweets, those dumb re-tweets and tweets from your friends who have absolutely no optimism in them, so every week is along the lines of "I hate today."
Hm, when you think about it, Twitter and Facebook are very similar. Oh well, Twitter > Facebook FO' LYFE.

We'll see how long I can go without my Facebook. With Halloween just around the corner, I know I'll be tempted to go back because everyone will be taking pictures and I know I'll wanna check out the ones I'll be tagged in. So sad to admit that -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment