Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloweeeeen

After thinking the past two days were Halloween for some reason, I can FINALLY say happy Halloween!

It doesn't really feel like Halloween to me. I guess it's because this year the holiday fell on a Monday, which also happened to be the day for my class registration for next semester.
So at 5:30 this morning, I was up and by 6 a.m., my friends and I were running across campus in the frosty air to get to a computer lab with good Internet connection to ensure that the registration process was done speedily.

All was said and done by 7:10 a.m. We got some food, witnessed a car accident (so scary!), and then headed back to the apartment where I took a half hour nap before heading off to class.
Needless to say, I'm pretty tired and, unfortunately, I'm not a good napper :/- napping isn't an easy thing for me to do.

So, I guess that's why this it is hard for me to believe that this regular Monday is Halloween. There is proof that today is Halloween, though, aside from the handful of people walking around campus wearing costumes...
Last night was mischief night and some "mischievous" individuals drew a penis through the ice on my friend's car window, ahah.

I'm not dressing up tonight, but my friends and I did dress up Friday night. We were the Single Ladies from the Beyonce video.




Have a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment