Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A shitty place

So, i'm a sophomore in college.
My freshman year here was pretty great; i had a lot of good experiences:

*i got to be away from home at a comfortable distance
*my room mate was/still is great
*my floor mates turned into some of my best friends
*i met lots of different people
*i got punched in the face
*i danced in the rain in a hula skirt
*i got drunk in Philly
*i smoked a lot
*and i learned a lot!

This year, however, is proving to be far from great so far.
Because i'm a sophomore, i get to live in an apartment now, which is cool-ish because i now have a kitchen and a private bathroom.
Unfortunately, though, there are more cons than pros to this school year.



To save this from being an extremely long post, i will post the MAIN points of why this school year sucks:

*There are 3 of us living in a 4 people apartment, 2 being me and my room mate from last year.
*There were supposed to be 4 of us but a few weeks before we moved in one of the girls who was supposed to live with us told us that she wasn't going to be able to come back this semester.
*The 3rd person living with us is foreign exchange student from China. It is her second year in America. Language barrier and a stranger living with us.
*The walls here are paper thin and, not to be racist, the people living next to us are 4 loud black girls who LOVE to blast music and tv from 1-3am when my room mate and i have early classes.
*The walk from my apartment to class is farrrrrr. I'm so lazy :/
*Stink bugs everywhere.
*Fruit flies everywhere.
*Apartment is 50 ft away from the train tracks and there is a train that goes by once, sometimes twice, a night. This train doesn't go choo choo. It goes BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BAHHHHHHHHHHHHH BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.




That's my rant about my shitty life in a shitty apartment surrounded by shitty people and shitty things.

No comments:

Post a Comment