Thursday, November 3, 2011

A-Z, get to know me!


A. Age: 19
B. Bed size: Super single sized! I dunno what it is actually. One of those college dorm beds.
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes. I'm cool with cleaning bathrooms and vacuuming, but dishes...nah.
D. Dogs: Black lab named Jade :)
E. Essential start to your day: I guess washing my face. I'm not awake before I do that.
F. Favorite color: It's between purple and red. Hmmm..
G. Gold or Silver: Dang, ima go with gold!
H. Height: 5'3"
I. Instruments you play: None :( I are lame.
J. Job title: Student!
K. Kids: I'm pretty sure i'll never have kids. I just don't think i'm meant to have them and that's totally okay with me
L. Live: New Jersey *fist pump*
M. Mother’s name: Millie :3
N. Nicknames: La, Marie (it's my middle name), Babe (boyfriend)
Overnight hospital stays: Hmmm i THINK i stayed overnight at a hospital when i was really young, like 2 or 3. I had a bad reaction to something.
P. Pet peeves: Obviously fake people (see right through ya like youre bathing in Windex), ditzy girls, obnoxiously loud people (there is no need for that)
Q. Quote from a movie: "Hello, Joyce?.....Joyce?" - Just Friends
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: I have a little brother who could pass as my twin. He's 16 and is 6 feet tall.
U. Underwear: Yes
V. Vegetable you hate: I don't really like tomatoes..that's a veggie, right?
W. What makes you run late: Miscalculating the time needed to get from Point A to Point B.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make: I've recently mastered the art of making Kraft Mac and Cheese. I used to suck at it because i never let the macaroni boil long enough, but now i'm awesome at it ;)
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe!

No comments:

Post a Comment