Monday, November 7, 2011

Morning post

Le sigh, it's Monday. Most people hate Mondays.
I hate Mondays because i have a 9:25 class and when i wake up, i see my room mate all snuggled up in her bed knowing she doesn't have to get up until 12 if she wanted to.
Monday mornings are also very lonely for me. I guess it's because i'm the only one awake in the apartment. No one to talk to. It's not a good feeling :/

Luckily, the feeling only lasts until i sit down with my laptop to eat some breakfast. So here i am with my bagel with butter and a cup of orange juice, feeling better about the morning because i know i'm not the only one awake on the Internet.

Anyway, i had a good weekend. I went home to see my boyfriend and my family. Daylight savings occurred, extending my weekend by an hour ;)

When i got back to school yesterday around 4, my throat was beginning to hurt. I went to sleep around 11 because i was so exhausted and woke up this morning with a definite sore throat :/ Damn. It hurts to drink my juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment