Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Xmas Listin'

If you go into any store, you're sure to greeted by candy canes and holiday music at the door and find an aisle filled with Christmas decorations.

Christmas is overlapping Thanksgiving and making it known by being on the television, on the radio and in the stores, and it's only the beginning of November.
Poor Thanksgiving never stood a chance against the overachieving Christmas.



I'm not complaining though! I'm guilty of already having done some Christmas browsing and shopping. I've compiled a Christmas list for myself and others! I keep it in a Word document ;P

In other news, the band Fun. has a new song out that i cannot stop listening to! (A Fun. hoodie is on my Word Christmas list, tehe).
Enjoy this excellence!


No comments:

Post a Comment