Monday, November 14, 2011

I come from a family of psychics

I learned something very interesting about my family this weekend.

Friday night my mom's niece and nephew came over.

Somewhere in the conversation we stumbled upon the topic of psychics.
Last winter, my mom went to a psychic, so she began telling her niece and nephew about her experience. The conversation was light until my mom's nephew said that when he goes to psychics, they ask him what he is doing there.

This is where i began getting confused. I asked him what he meant by that.

"You come from a family of psychics...you come from a family that has a gift."

My eyebrows rose.
He went on to tell me that his mother (my aunt) and his three sisters are all psychic in some way. He can sense energies; his sister, the one that was there, can connect with spirits; and my aunt can foresee future events.

I'm not sure how i've gone 19 years without knowing "the gift" runs in my blood, but i'm glad i know now!

No comments:

Post a Comment