Saturday, November 9, 2013

Busy-girl workouts

With three jobs on top of school and a social life, I'm a pretty busy girl.
I don't have a lot of time to devote to one thing without having to move on to something else.

But as a stated a few posts ago, I am committed to my November goal: working out once a day and no junk food/sweets.

So far so good in the no junk department, but sticking to working out is a little bit more difficult.

Thankfully, I have found a YouTube channel that fits my busy schedule well.
XHit Daily is a YouTube channel with a variety of different workouts, from legs to butt and abs and cardio.

The best part? None of the videos really go over 25 minutes, which makes it super convenient to workout before a class or before work!

I definitely recommend XHit to the busy gal who has little free time but still wants to keep her body moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment