Monday, January 23, 2012

Neighbors and Foreign Exchange Students

So, it's been a while.
The end of Fall semester kept me busy, and then I went home for winter break where work, friends, boyfriend, and family kept me busy.

The Spring semester began about a week ago so now i'm back, and with an actual blog theme!

I've decided that this blog will be all about my day to day experiences living with a foreign exchange student from China and having four loud and obnoxious black girls as neighbors with nothing but a paper-thin wall between us.

For the record, I am not a racist. I am simply someone who is surrounded by people who live up to their stereotypes.

I'm not sure if this blog will gain any readers, but if you happen to come across this blog, I can assure you that you won't be disappointed and will leave this blog with a chuckle and probably a form of empathy towards me.

Read about my ethnic sandwich of a life here!

- Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment