Thursday, December 1, 2011

The 1st of Decemberrr

Dec1.org


Happy December 1st! I'm so glad it's December because now i only have 2 weeks.
2 weeks
That's how much longer i have to be here.
In 2 weeks, the fall semester will over and i'll be going home for a month for winter break!
I literally cannot wait, and for these reasons!:
* I'll have my car again!
* No classes!
* No loudasfuckannoying neighbors!
* No(t as many) stink bugs!
* Home-cooked meals <3
* No Asian room mate. (I like her and all, but she doesn't clean her hair out of the shower drain, doesn't replace the toilet paper when she finished the roll, and always does this weird throat clearing noise that i wouldn't mind being without for a month!)
* My own bed<33
* I won't have to wear flip flops in my own shower!
* And lastly and most importantly, my family and my boyfriend and home town friends <3


Ahh, winter break is so close i have almost taste it :)
I just have to get through a speech and four final exams. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment